A friend sent me this write-up some months back, I came across it today and decided to share it with my loyal readers.
(1) Find the right person: If you are single, you don’t want to ‘mis-marry’. Compromise will only hurt in the end.
If you are married, you have found the right one already;) . If you don’t like what you found, you simply have work to do
(2) Be open to each other: Every time you cover up now, something will stink in the future
(3) Be honest with your spouse: This includes saying what is true but not palatable. Of course, say it in a way that builds & not in a derogatory way
(4) Carry your spouse along in the implementation of your dreams. He/she is equipped to support you through the high and low times
(5) Make out time for your spouse: No matter how busy you get, he/she comes first and then others follow
(6) Be quick to forgive: Absorbed anger is poison you cook to eat alone and die alone. Remember, its the action you disapprove of not the person
(7) Be Committed: through all challenges, all temptations, all disagreements… keep telling yourself it will work cause you have made up your mind that it will.
—» By Jimi Tewe
Added by me:
Posted from WordPress for BlackBerry.
Am sorry: Most people find it really hard to say those two words and all it does is make a difficult situation easily solved…we all know its hard to give in on those heated arguments but really it won’t take out a strand of hair on our heads. So let’s adopt the act of saying “Am Sorry” even when we are very sure we are right.
Always look good…no man wants to come home to a wife with wrapper tied on her breast. I was soo guilty of this till I gained wisdom (X_X loool).. Be sure to make your hair,dress well and stay fit…If u aint sure of how to go about this that’s why we are here..let’s hook u up with a look or two 😉
When your mind says give up, hope whispers one more try.
Its all about fashion and all that comes with it
To get in touch with Jimi Tewe:
Click on this link : http://eepurl.com/tEBpf
Or call : +234-70-4333-3041